Lovely Annie from Annie’s Beauty Blog
Tagged me for a real fun post !!
It’s all about lips – and yup lips don’t lie .. Hips too don’t lie, what you eat , hips tell 😦
Rightly said : A moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips .. Well, anyways … Please don’t mind my crazy talk.. Let’s get started !
1. How many lipsticks do you own?
– Not a while lot, I suppose lipsticks+ lipgloss should be 30-40.. I don’t keep a count although I recently gave away about 10 of my least favorite colors.
2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
– The one I owned was a Revlon Lipstick that I “begged, borrowed and finally took over” from my mom. I don’t remember the name , although I remember it being a dark pink color that I found a bit “too pink” for me, so I always wore it dabbed on and smudged with my fingertips and finished off with Vaseline.
3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
– I have been very conservative as far as lipsticks go, I don’t change it too often… So I will say Estée Lauder and Revlon.
4. What is your most worn lipstick?
– Has to be Estée Lauder Rich Red , swatched here. I think this is my third already.
5. What is your favourite finish?
– has to be matte. My choice of finish for nails is creamy and glossy but lips I love the matte effect. These are vey pigmented and show the lips more defined.
6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
– Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in rendezvous. Swatched here
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
– Let’s see….a lip crayon in orange, orange tube squeeze lip gloss, Maybelline baby lips in Cherry, an Estée Lauder Lip Gloss in nude shimmer, a lipstick from Lancôme.
8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
– Estée Lauder Rich Red (again I am super conservative and I need to explore a little more lip products)
9. How do you store your lipsticks?
-Ikea drawer organizer and my disorganization 😦
10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
– The Revlon Lip Butters and the YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain, they look so rich and pigmented !!
So .. There goes my lip products .. I don’t know if this helps anyone but I read it a while back on how to create a perfect and long lasting red lip look .. You apply a lip liner and use it as a filler as well. Once done, blot the extra from the lips with a tissue. Now using a lipstick brush, apply red lipstick on the lips. Blot again. Finish with a gloss. No matter of long lasting product I use , this method has never failed me. This is how I do the “lip” makeup for any formal occasion .. Let me know your “secret” for longer lasting lip do ..!!
And I tag … YOU!!!
I want each and everyone reading this to be a part of the tag because I am pretty clueless when it comes to lip products and I would love to know what works for you!